It's my first post of 2020!!!

It’s my first post of 2020. I honestly don’t know what to do with the fact that it’s currently 2020. I really don’t know where 2019 has gone, it doesn’t feel like it should be over yet. That being said, I wanted to start this year off with a little blurb about what I’ve been doing over the past few months, and about my plans for 2020. The last post I posted here was mid-October. A lot has changed since then. 
We still have the little dude living with us, though he’s six now. It’s been really fun having a little brother for the past six months. He’s super sweet, and loves hugs literally more than any other person I’ve ever met. He was pretty behind at the beginning of this school year, but my mother has been working with him every day to get him up to the lec=vel that he needs to be for his age. He’s really been enjoying being homeschooled, and it’s given our family a lot of freedom to schedule visits and calls with his parents around their work schedules, which means they get to talk more, and is a good thing.
 A couple of weeks ago we got a Great Pyrenees puppy, who I named Jack. He’s not the smartest dog you’ve ever seen, and he keeps trying to play fetch with the outside kitties, which isn’t great, but he’s super sweet, and fluffy. Our whole family really loves Jack. He’s not the best guard dog yet, but his puppy energy, and adorable face is enough to turn every heart in favor of him. Most of my friends are now plotting to also get Great Pyrenees puppies, plans which I hate to say, are all pretty much doomed to failure at the moment.
 I started basketball again, the season started for us in mid-November, and we normally don’t have too many teams to play right at the start of the season. We participated in a tournament during the first week of December, we played pretty well together, and ended up getting third place. I’ve really been enjoying the dynamic of the team a lot more this year. I don’t feel like the disliked new girl anymore, and I’ve actually been making friends, which is something I normally really struggle with. 
 I’m still fifteen, and I’m working on getting all my needed driving hours so that I’m ready to get my license when I turn sixteen in March. I’ve really enjoyed learning how to drive, and I’m excited to get my license in March. It’s exciting to know that getting my license will give me the opportunity to actually get a job, something which is kindof hard without a car, living in the middle of nowhere. It’s really just hard to believe that after this semester I’ll be halfway through highschool, with a drivers license, and possibly a job. It all just seems so crazy to me. 
I’ve been working over the past couple of weeks on some new posts that I’m really excited for. I’m ready to get a fresh start on here coming into 2020. I intend to have things better mapped out from here, in a way that will help me manage my time better, and create quality content. 
Thanks for taking the time to read my work! I appreciate the fact that you stuck around to read the whole post. If you’re interested in seeing more from me you should follow my instagram (@not_molly_19) which is where I post my makeup looks, and also let everyone know when a new post is up on here. Anyway, that’s all for this post. Thanks for reading, bye! 

Comments

Popular Posts