Favorite Lipstick Formula Ever?

         It’s no secret to anyone that has ever had a chance to poke around my makeup collection that I have way too many lipsticks. I have tried many different formulas and styles, but over the course of the past six months there has been one formula that has acted to end my love for all other formulas.
         What is that magical lipstick you ask? The Anastasia Matte Lipstick. A simple matte bullet lipstick that is all at once so boringly ordinary to look at, but also so fabulous in practice that I can’t help but share my love for the stuff.
          Though ridiculously expensive when purchased at Ulta or Sephora I buy the stuff at TJ Maxx or Marshalls when I can find a color that suits my fancy, or on the Anastasia website whenever they’re having a good sale. I can imagine that this lipstick won’t be everyone’s cup of tea, but it does have a fun shade range with everything from neutrals to dusty teals. I have a slightly abnormal taste when it comes to lipsticks I think, and I like a good bullet lip with a soft looking matte finish.   
             I don’t usually prefer a liquid lip on a normal basis, and I find the Anastasia lipsticks to be a beautiful hybrid between your traditional cream lipstick, and a matte liquid lip. ABH lipsticks have a decent amount of staying power, but don’t dry out my lips, or emphasize texture.
              The ABH formula wasn’t anywhere near new when I tried it out for the first time, but from the first swipe of bright pink, I knew I was in love. This picture has the lipstick swatches in order of when I picked them out/purchased them.

                So, what’s the point of me stressing to you how much I truly love this lipstick? Well, the point of this space is for me to be able to share my thoughts about things with you. I don’t want to make you run out and buy all available shades of this lipstick because it’s the best thing since stick butter, but I wanted to tell you about how good they are, so that the next time you think to yourself “I think a matte bullet lipstick would add a lot to my collection” you’ll know that this formula is my favorite, the pros and cons of it, and you’ll know where to look if you want to buy it on sale. I don’t want to be pushing products down your throat, making you feel like you need anything you didn’t think you wanted before you read this post.
             If you enjoyed this post, I would appreciate it if you would follow my blog, and if you want to know when I post, and see other content from me, follow my instagram, not_molly_19. If you have anything that you would like to see from me, please let me know, suggestions are always welcome. For any business related things I have a business email. It’s totalcrafterblog(at)gmail.com.
Thank you so much for reading, and until next time. Bye!
(Waves from behind the screen!)

Comments

Popular Posts