it's been one of those days.

             Today has been one of those terrible horrible no good very bad days. It started this morning when I woke up. What was the first thing I felt? Sick. Just sick. To top things off my very second act of the day after getting out of bed was to step in cat vomit. Sounds fun, right? No. It wasn't fun. And to top the day off, with all it's mentioned and unmentioned horrors, tonight at eleven twenty when I finally had my post done and edited I lost internet connection, which meant it couldn't save my work, and when I rebooted my phone the entire edited post containing about a week of solid planning and thought, and several hours of writing and editing was gone, right out from under my fingertips. So here I am ten till midnight, working to fulfill a basic commitment to all five of you guys who read my posts, and what am I supposed to say now?
              The only thing I can think of to tell you is that it's okay to have off days, or off weeks. It's okay to feel bad and want to hide in a hole, to feel frustrated when your whole day is headed south, and not only is nothing going right, but everything is going wrong. I don't want to be writing for your enjoyment right now, feeling at a loss for what to say. I appreciate the fact that I have at least five people who care enough about what I have to say to show up week after week to read about my thought. I hope you don't feel disappointed by this post. I'm really sorry to you guys that I took an unplanned hiatus last week and didn't bother to mention it beforehand. It honestly just has been that kind of week basically since last Monday.
                 If you're feeling the same way I have today I hope you feel encouraged by my discouraged ramble. I'm sorry this post has been short, but like I said, the appropriately sized post I had made was eaten by my lack of internet mere moments before I was going to post it.  And considering the fact that it's already Tuesday (It's 12:19 am right now.), and I have things to do in a few hours, I don't have the mental capacity to do much better of a job than this right at this moment.
                 I hope you enjoyed this post, and if you did please consider checking out my other posts if you're curious to see my opinions on other lifestyle and makeup things. And if you enjoy my content style you should always feel free to follow my blog to see other full length work from me. If you're looking for some other ways to connect with me I have instagram now too, you can find me @not_molly_19. Thank you all for taking time out of your day to read this post. Until next time, Bye! (Waves from behind screen!)

Comments

  1. Sorry your day was so hard! Praying tomorrow is better!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts