Project Panning? What's the Deal?

Hey everyone!
What's new with you?
   This year I have decided to try my hand at project panning.
      So what is project panning anyway?Project panning is basically just a commitment to stick with a makeup, skincare, or hair care item for a certain amount of time in order to hit a goal on it. This goal could be a number of times you want to use a product, a certain mark to hit on a product, or using it until it's empty.   That way you actually use the products in you collection, instead of letting it go to waste.
      When I explain it like that it sounds a bit boring, but I think watching someone else's makeup product progress can be mesmerizing, so I decided to try project panning for myself.
       I've only really been into makeup for about a year at this point, but I love the way it lets me de-stress, and express creativity at the same time.
       I don't know how many people are actually going to be interested in seeing me use up my makeup but I think it poses a good lesson for me about the dangers of consumerism in my everyday life and the benefits decideding to use what I already have.
       So that's my two cents on the topic. Let me know what you think. Would you try project panning? Do you think it sounds interesting? Leave your thoughts in the comments!
So until my next post, bye!
(Waves from behind screen! )

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts