Spring Inspired Smokey Eyes

Hey Guys!
What's new with you?
       I'm not going to lie, it's been really quiet at my house, I really miss the little people. I talked to them a little bit yesterday, and that was good... But I'm still sad. The quiet at my house has been good though. I've been working on my astronomy projects which I need to get finished this week. That's honestly been a blessing I guess.
       Anyway, in this post I want to discuss a eyeshadow style I've been seeing around the internet a bit lately. The bold pop of  bright eyeshadow focused on the top lid. Allana Davidson has done a couple looks like this, her looks were really my inspiration for this post. I really loved how hers turned out, so I thought I would try some for myself. If you're interested in seeing who her inspiration was, and how her looks turned out I would recommend watching her videos. The link below is for the orange look she did.
 ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5943N8DRWto&t=214s )
        Let's get into this, shall we.
     The first look I did was this green one. Honestly, I absolutely love this one. I used the Tarte Clay Pot in Margarita, and added some clear gloss on top to give it character. Possibly my fave. 

The next look I did was this purple shimmer. For this one I layered no shame, a matte purple from Smashbox with Jelly from Too Faced. It turned out bright and shimmery really liked the color combo here. 

         The last look I did for this post was this glittery pink/red look. For this one I used Fling from Smashbox with the Stila Glitter and Glow in the shade Sunset Cove. This one turned out smokey, intense and glittery. Very in your face. 

          If you enjoy my content be sure to comment on this post and follow my blog to see when I post again! 
Until next time, Bye! 
(Waves from behind screen!) 


         

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts